On February 5th, 2009 I weigh 182.0 lbs.
Facts and Food
- 1 Bag Fresh Express Salads Salsa! Ensalada Supreme!
480 calories, 32g fat, 40g carbs, 12g protein
- 3 clementines
104 calories, 0.3g fat, 26.6g carbs, 1.8g protein
- 1 pkg Chips Ahoy! Thinsations Cookies
100 calories, 3g fat, 18g carbs, 1g protein
(Recipe) Stirfry Veg & Salsa Egg Wraps and Sprouts with brown rice.
486 calories, 17.1g fat, 60g carbs, 26.5g protein
- Extra-Large Black coffee
- 1/2 a Rockstar Energy Drink (355 ml)
207 calories, 0g fat, 45.9g carbs, 0g protein
- Tim Hortons Plain Bagel with Peanut butter
260 calories, 1.5g fat, 52g carbs, 9g protein & 188 calories, 16.1g fat, 6.3g carbs, 8g protein
Leaving me with a Grand Total on Day 1 of:
- 1825 calories
- 50 grams of fat
- 239.2 grams of carbs
- 58.3 grams of protein
I ended up eating a bagel with peanut butter during work because Tim Hortons is the only thing open at Midnight. Tomorrow I'll just have to watch what I'm eating a little better.
Mood was stable all day but that's most likely because this is only Day 1. I don't expect immediate mood changes but it was nice to not have to deal with an emotional roller-coaster.
Only Day 1 but I wanted the chicken that everyone else was having for supper. I fully expect the cravings to get much, much worse. I really, really wanted cream cheese instead of peanut butter since that's what I always have on my bagels but the peanut butter wasn't that bad and it beat a protein craving. Beating a routine will be the hardest part of these 30 days.
Stirfry Veg & Salsa Egg Wraps and Sprouts
1 bag Frozen Asian Stir-Fry Medley (or suitable substitute)
Jar of Salsa
Romaine lettuce (shredded or full-leaf)
Olive Oil (about 3 Tbsps)
Salt and pepper to taste
- Beat 3 eggs, add garlic powder, pepper and salt to taste and set aside.
- Heat frying pan to high and add some of the oil.
- Add frozen vegetables and heat through. Set them aside in another bowl. Turn down heat to medium.
- Microwave or oven heat soft-shell tortillas and keep warm.
- If necessary re-oil pan. Add beaten eggs to frying pan, scramble and cook until fluffy.
- Add 1/2 the salsa and cooked vegetables and mix together until all are fully heated.
- Spoon egg and vegetable mixture onto tortilla and dress with lettuce, more salsa, alfalfa sprouts. Wrap up.
- Serve with brown rice or salad. Serves 2 or 1 person with leftovers.
Feedback: firstname.lastname@example.org or follow me at twitter.com/xanister